Rivers and Streams
Landscapes by Location
Isle of Anglesey (Ynys Mon)
British Financial Landscape
The British Landscape
Tadlow Granary was moved here from Tadlow and reconstructed in the 1970's by the Cambridge Preservation Society, within the central area of Wandlebury Ring ancient fort.
Kilmartin Glen is the valley extending south from the village of Kilmartin, which is located north of Lochgilphead and south of Oban in Scotland.
The eastern edge of Mallerstang at Aisgill, borders North Yorkshire and in August 2016 it became part of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Cow Dub Waterfall
Cow Dub is a really interesting little waterfall, as the Easegill flows through almost organic shapes carved into the limestone and over the drop into a clear-water, stone bowl.
Piethorne Reservoir sits at the upper end of Piethorne Valley, with woodland walks on the North side and and paths round the shore to the East.
Coniston is a Village in the Lake District. The Old Man of Coniston rises dramatically behind the houses in the centre of the village.
The remains of a large univallate hillfort, a medieval ringwork, bailey and pillow mound situated in a commanding position on the Beacon and Millennium Hills, west of the River Severn.
In the 19th century sheep were to become more profitable than the tenants of Arichonan. Landlord Neil Malcolm terminated the leases of the tenants of the Arichonan Township in September 1848, but his tenants refused to leave. They did not want to lose their homes and livelihood and decided to fight.
Cuerden Valley Park
A spacious country park containing Cuerden Hall, built by Lewis Watt for Robert Townley Parker and completed in 1819 and surrounding parkland.
, All Rights Reserved